6/15/10

Blessings Abound!

I HAVE INTERNET...yes, that's me yelling and doing the happy dance!! I have been without Internet for 5 days - 5 long, miserable days.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

It has been painful for our children too; they love listening to music, designing and playing games on their laptops.

So, to celebrate this fine occasion, I'm taking a few minutes to post a card I made recently! This was a birthday card for one of our co-workers who loves _________, can you guess? HA!

I wanted to use Taylor's sketch, but I didn't get it printed before our Internet went down and then I couldn't get to it any longer...see? Painful! You can see I missed a few pieces of the layout; but not too bad working from an old memory! I really had a great time creating this card; I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder, Tiny Mosaic, but used the reverse side of the image I embossed to resemble the dimples in a golf ball.

I mounted a 2nd golf ball for great 3D dimension and colored the lower portion of the golf ball with a light grey. The "tee" is only partially shown in the main image, so I stamped it 3 times and drew in the remaining portion of the tee to make the 3 on the right-hand side. I am so far from an artist it's not funny; but I colored them in, added a layer of Glossy Accents and really thought they turned out cute!

Thanks for stopping by; I'm soooooo tickled to have Internet again!!

Hope to see you again soon; hugs, ~M.

Don't forget - still looking for a WHIMSICAL WINNER!



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: ??, bought it at a garage sale (tee hee)
Papers: PTI Kraft, Smokey Shadow, DP by Basic Grey (Granola)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: copics, nesties, glossy accents, cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.