6/28/10

SOTW - Lupine Flowers

I am so in love with the floral stamps from Repeat Impressions - and this week we're highlighting one of my all-time favorites - Lupine! Visit The House That Stamps Built to get all the details on how YOU can purchase this same stamp for 50% off!

Although I don't have anything new to show you, HERE is a link to a card I made previously using this exact stamp. This card also used one of our What if Wednesday sketches - always so much fun!

Stop by the other Rock Stars blogs and leave them some love for their amazing creations!


On a personal front: Our daughter played in a basketball tournament this weekend; they had 5 games over 3 days; they lost the 1st two games and then came back & won the championship. Oh, there was some intense basketball - they played GREAT!!! Such fun!

Whereas our son is headed in for an x-ray today and possible MRI this week on his elbow; we'll see what that holds for us! ?? SCARY!!!

Hope your week is off to a great start; thanks for visiting! Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.