7/14/10

Happy Birthday Young 'Un

And you thought I was talking about me right? LOL

My birthday was Monday and I had an absolute blast - seriously, does ANYONE get as excited about their birthday as I do? I have talked about it for over a month (just ask my co-workers)! It was such a special day...AND my sweetie hubs got me a fabulous gift - but THAT surprise will have to wait till a later date! Ah...the suspense! Trust me, it's good.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Anywho...a co-worker asked for a "girly girl" card for one of her granddaughters upcoming birthday. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 77 for the layout; another fabulous layout! All card stock & DP is from PTI (sure love their products)!! I colored this cutie (Inky Antics Tween Shopping Girl) with Copics adding Spica glitter to her sunglasses, belt, bracelet and earrings - she's got her groove on! I drew in and colored the sidewalk; really like how it turned out.

The "glitter button" at the center of the flowers was originally white, I changed it with my Copics - just LOVE the ability to change the colors of various things with your Copics...amazing!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week. Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inky Antics Tweens Shopping Girl, PTI Big & Bold Wishes
Papers: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, DP Polka Dot Parade
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Berry Sorbet ribbon, sparkle gem, PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 dies, Spica Glitter Pens

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! It is so cute! Once again, you've outdone yourself. Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Birthday wishes to you, Michele! Sounds like it was a great day - very cool! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Michele!!!
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! :)
    This card is so super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.