7/27/10

J2810 - WIW Lupine

Hi there friends; how's your week going? It was hard to return to work this week; the girls and I attended a concert last Thursday night arriving home around midnight..what's the big deal about midnight? It proved to me that I am REALLY too old to stay up that late. LOL I had taken Friday off work but had to go in to do a report, so I was up and around (naked like - no makeup, no "styled" hair) and into the office at 7:15 a.m., but I only had to stay about 2 hours. Yeah...I snuck a nap in later that day!

It's another "What If Wednesday" from Repeat Impressions. Wendy gives us a sketch and we all play along AND we hope you will play along too. There is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs, won't you join the fun? Visit The House That Stamps Built for all the deets.

I used one of my favorite RI floral stamps - Lupine; I just love this image! Layout is pretty simple, added some ribbon and a beautiful slider from Flourishes (not sure they offer these anymore, but they have plenty of other great items); I've had these sliders F-O-R-E-V-E-R; time to stop hoarding them and put them to use, yes? K, you shaking your head is REALLY not necessary! HA HA

I punched some butterflies using the Martha Stewart punch, added pearls and glue dots to adhere them which also allows me to raise their wings slightly.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join in the fun. Be sure to check out what the other RI Rock Stars have created:



Have a GREAT week; hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Lupine Flowers
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities, slider, misc. ribbon, EK Success punch (border), MS punch (butterflies)

8 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Loving those little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Michele! I love the lupines, too:) Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! This card is so pretty and detailed (as usual). I love the butterflies! Girl, you are so talented! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Michelle - I also think the Lupine is such a beautiful image! I also love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, this is so beautiful! Your color combo and DPs are so pretty with the Lupine image! Fabulous butterflies and ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your color combination and you've colored the Lupine so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Michele - great combination of colors, papers and image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.