3/21/11

TLT - Monochrome Gaelle Style

We're BACK - said in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice (wow, that's a tough last name ya know)?  Anyway, this week we're doing it Gaelle's way - monochrome.  Well...I cheated; I just COULD NOT force myself to make a blue cake - tee hee!  But other than that I'm all blue...should have used some different shades of blue - sorry Gaelle!  :D

I used the wonderful Make A Wish Nikki - love, love, love this image!  Colored with Copics of course, some paper piercing, a tag, scrumptious ribbon, a beautiful button, twine, dimensional pearls and that's it.  I used the layout from Mojo Monday (#182).

The tag was actually created using the b-day dies from PTI; I used the middle and small birthday "boxes" to create the layered tag!

Won't you join us this week and create your own monochrome card?  Any image can win; doesn't have to be an LCI image!

Hope you have a great week; hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Make a Wish Nikki
Papers:  DP by SU!, GKD white, PTI Spring Rain
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copics, nesties, EK Success border punch, PTI button, tag

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele. Love the blue papers and Nikki looks gorgeous. The ribbon and pearls are perfect. I love that you did the cake in pink ... you rebel you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues in the card .. and thats saying something cos i am not a BLUE person lol.. and what can is say lol.. Rules are made to be broken!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are gorgeous, what a pretty shade of blue. Loving your PINK cake too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers are so beautiful! Plus, I love the lace circle with all those pearls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Michele, love the blues, the paper is so pretty. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one scrumptious card, Michele! I adore that ribbon and pearls and thelayout is just perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew! Looks like you got away with it Michele...I was holding my breath lol. And isn't pink got some blue in it so technically isn't pink a shade of blue???...come on people, back me up here!! Nobody does Make a Wish Nikki like you Michele...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Michele, amazing soft colours and I love how you have added the sentiment. I'm working my way around all the ladybugs to thank you for choosing me as the winner last week, I'm chuffed to bits!
    Laurie x

    PS Vegas looks amazing, now I need to go more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOLOLOOLOL at Kerry's comment!! Hee hee!!
    I love the cool blue tones, very calming, and that blue cake looks scrummilious... I'm so going to have to come over for cake sometime!!!
    Miss you lots lovely lady
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.