7/6/11

Repeat Impressions DCC76 - Christmas in July

Hello friends; happy Hump Day!

The Rock Stars are back with another Designer's Choice Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built chosen by Makiko.

This week, Maki has chosen Christmas in July!  And although I don't have a *new* card to show you; I do have a Christmas card to show you!

I love Repeat Impressions Christmas stamps released last year and reach for them time and time again! I used white as my base with accents of Pure Poppy; the DP is from MME and Basic Grey - isn't it great that you can easily mix and match?

The border is a die from MFT Stamps with some red jewels for a bit of pizzazz!  The penguin was colored with Copics and mounted with dimensionals; I added the same border punch to the inside of the card too!




Be sure to check out what the other Rock Stars have created too, lots of fabulous eye candy to get your Mojo jumping!  Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week and don't forget to play along!

....Christmas in July...

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Penguins
Papers:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, GKD 120 lb. white, DP by MME, Basic Grey and PTI
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Spica Glitter pen, ric rac ribbon, chocolate pearls, red gems, MFT stamps border die

5 comments:

  1. Fun holiday card! Love the details like the border punch and gems and puffy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH he is super cute ... reminds me of Happy feet lol
    Love that punched border
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Michele! I love the scalloped border with the red gems, nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the look of his hat...fantabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Such a fantastic use of space Michele!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.