9/6/11

Repeat Impressions - What if Wednesday


Hello friends; happy Hump Day!

The Rock Stars are back with another What If? Wednesday over at The House That Stamps Built; Wendy offered up another great sketch this week and there is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs, so be sure to play along!

I made a super simple card using some scrumptious MME designer paper - I stamped the Lupine image directly onto the pink striped paper and colored it with my Copics - I "really" thought the colors might spider out, but they didn't.  I was so happy!

I used a yellow spica glitter pen on the smaller flowers and also on the center of the purple flowers - a girls gotta love some sparkle!  :D

Hope you will check out the sketch, then join all the Rock Stars and strut your stuff!

BTW, Wendy is now carrying the Spica glitter pens in her store - get 'em while you can...HERE.

... delicate flowers ...


Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Lupine
Papers: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, DP by MME
Ink:  Memento London Fog, VersaMagic Sahara Sand 
Accessories:  Copics, PTI Sweet Blush twill ribbon, misc. buckle, Spica glitter pen

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the pinstripes! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, romantic and feminine card - I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and lovely Michele. Your papers are perfect for this card and I love the ribbon and little buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, this is so elegant and soft - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate and pretty Michele! And I love that ribbon slider, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful, Michele! I love that you stamped right on the patterned paper - it looks awesome that way. Such delicate colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.