11/20/11

CIC 137




Happy Thanksgiving from all the Sweeties at Cupcake Inspirations
We are so happy you're joining us this week!
We are sponsored this week by JLJ Designs.

One lucky person will win a $10 Gift Certificate to their store

Thanks to Jenn (one of our newest Sweeties!) for sponsoring this challenge
and providing our team with images this week.

Our inspiration cupcake cake for this week:

Ever notice how I'm the oddball of the group (no comments needed - HA!)? I didn't do anything with turkeys - just the colors! :D

I needed a card for someone special to let them know things WILL get better; I had seen a card by Amber (Damask Love) just like this and decided to CASE it using hearts - hence "From the Heart" sentiment; I replicated the colors from the turkey - ya gotta admit, he's a pretty cute little turkey and one I wouldn't mind eating! HA!

Everyone can find some inspiration in that beautiful turkey, so be sure to join us this week as the gift certificate to Jenn's store should be coveted - her stuff rocks!!

... gobble, gobble, gobble ...

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Thankful Hearts
Papers: PTI Rustic White
Ink: Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Spiced Marmalade
Accessories: foam dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Fab card MP...and yes trust you to be different lol. Those eat take on the challenge...you gotta love those cupcakes. Wonder howvthey'd taste with stuffing and cranberry sauce :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your original card, Michele! What a lovely way to use colour and the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i just know how much you love Turkeys lol.. and i just love this card ,.i love your interpetation of the pic.. those little hearts are too cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, even if there is no turkey! Great colours, but looking at the photo inspiration makes me hungry!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.