2/26/12

CIC 149 - Sparkle Creations


We are sponsored this week by
Check out their amazing/super cute stamps!!

Our inspiration cupcake for this week:

I have been gone way more than I've been home lately - so this morning I whipped up a SUPER CAS card (Clean and Simple) in way less than 30 minutes. I rarely ever have thank you cards on hand so this was the perfect occasion to use PTI's Green Thumb set - lots and lots of white with a bit of Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz and Spring Moss...and of course, couldn't leave out a bit 'o bling!!

Be sure to join our challenge this week and check out the other amazing and talented design team members!!

... and thank YOU berry much for stopping by! ...

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Green Thumb
Papers: Neenah White, PTI Hibiscus Burst and Spring Moss
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: nesties, Copics, cuttlebug embossing folder, misc. ribbon



7 comments:

  1. oh that's so sweet ..i love the simplicity , but its so striking
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing for a quickie Michele, love the fresh feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the swiss dot white paper.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it's so to the point (if that makes any sense). Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow SUPER CAS but it is SUPER FAB!! love it wish I could make cards like this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely adorable! Love it!
      Rene :D

      Delete
  6. THIS is amazing!!! Double puffy heart LOVE it--CAS is something I've been working on for a while, and this card was part of my inspiration for my submission. :) (Along with the fabby cupcakes, of course!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.