5/11/12

Treat Jar and Matching Card

Remember Tuesday, the Ladybug's were to make anything NOT square and I showed off this little gem:



Well, what do you know, I DID get a chance to make a matching card! :D Such fun...I loved creating it BUT it did not go smoothly...not sure why. Regardless, I still had fun pulling it all together.
Matching Card

I made a circle card - sticking with the theme of anything BUT square! Stitched together a couple pieces of designer paper and adhered the main image with dimensionals. I used a clear spica glitter pen on both the jar and the card - just tough to see in the photos.
Matching card and jar together - and L@@K, there are Twizzler Bites in the jar - YUM!!

TFL; I hope Squirt's coach likes the gift; there is a lot of love in both the jar and the card! She also loves Diet Coke, so the treat will be delivered with a bottle of Diet Coke.
Close up of card

... go ahead, it's the weekend, kick back, relax and take it easy ...


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Copic XPress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, Copics, misc. gems, misc. ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Fab matching card, love your stitching......

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the little set looks fabulous - so cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michel fabulous creations , great work and well done.
    Hugs Elaine
    Enjoy the weekende

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.