8/17/12

Happy Anniversary MOJO254 Style

Earlier this week I had some time to craft...unfortunately my computer battery died just as I started on this card using the MOJO254 sketch so I was left to my memory. So hard to imagine my 25  year (*cough cough*) old brain not remembering ALL the details but alas it happened. :-D




I only missed one piece - not too bad eh? I really like how it turned out; I wanted it all floral-ly (new word, yep, sure 'nuf) and distressed - I think I accomplished that. The main yellow panel was stamped with a variety of stamps from Verve Visual's Love Notes using Pumice Stone. I then edged all the distressed panels with Pumice Stone and swiped it directly across the main panel. The flower, also from Verve (Great Friend) was stamped twice, cut out and layered. I finished it off with this vellum butterfly (I've had this pack of 4 vellum butterflies for over a year *** GASP***) - so glad to finally use one. The pearls are actually already a part of the butterfly, I added a few more down the side per the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love Notes and Great Friend
Papers: PTI Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow, DP by MME
Ink: Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Accessories: vellum butterfly, Heidi Swapp distressor

CHALLENGES:
  MOJO254

1 comment:

  1. How old??? lol..
    This is so pretty .. love that vellum butterfly
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.