9/30/12

Another I do!

Hello there!

I have made MORE wedding cards this summer than I've made since I started making cards! LOL The summer of weddings!

This one was navy blue; so yep; I used the wedding gown image I love, some fun navy blue paper that has tinting of black in it, some black, some white, LOTS of pearls, some embossed vellum and of course, some embossed hearts. Fun!!


Thanks for stopping by; have a great week!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: ???
Papers: MFT White Cream, PTI True Black, misc. blue paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, Copics, pearls

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful and elegant card Michele. I love all the pretty pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.