9/23/12

Fresh Brewed

Welcome back to another week at Cupcake Inspirations.


We are sponsored this week by:
Our inspiration cupcake for this week (yeah, some of you are serious Starbucks lovers, eh?):

Whereas me? I haven't found a drink yet at Starbucks that I need/want/desire. :( Guess it saves me a few pennies right? But I do love those little cupcakes though, they look divine!

So I'm using one of the images from Fresh Brewed- LOVE. THIS. CUP. so much. I wish I had a printer at home, I would have LOVED to paper piece several parts of the cup...but I don't, so my coloring had to see me through!



The layout is Jen's SFYTT and the colors are inspired by CR84FN. I actually have another card using Jen's SFYTT, but I haven't shown it yet - maybe later this week - it's an ALL-AMERICAN card!!!

Doesn't that sentiment make you giggle (I have had too much caffeine...I can't even blink)?

Thanks for popping in - I truly appreciate your visit!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Fresh Brew Warm and Cozy Latte
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, DP by MME
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat (sponging)
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  SFYTT
sept2012sketch

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele and I love your pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Like the framed cup of coffee on the front and fun sentiment inside!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Michele! Love the fancy stitching detail! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, LOVE all of your paper layering and that sentiment really did give me a caffeine jolt! CUTE card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the coffe theme.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh is this ever yummy and Sweet looking! I Love all things Coffee!! 8-) Super image and love your terrific stitching and great take on the sketch too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.