11/7/12

Hello?

Hi there friends! I'm back with a post for Crafty Creations using NO FLOWERS! You know I love my DP and do you know there are lots of flowers in DP - LOL! Alas, I was still successful!

I also teamed this challenge up with A Passion for Papertrey and dug out a stamp set that I LOVE but have only used one other time! That's sad, just sad.

I used some super bright and cheerful papers from MME and Jen's November Sketch For You To Try, finished it off with some stitching, the die cut phone (seriously - YOU are just jealous you don't have a cool red chevron phone like that) and some jute twine for the cord. :D

Thanks for popping in; hope you'll join us this week and show us YOUR creations without flowers!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Heart to Heart 
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy, MFT Whip Cream, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, jute twine, PTI Heart to Heart die, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  Crafty Creations - no flowers
  SFYTT - November
  A Passion for Papertrey
  Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Stripes
nov2012sketch

7 comments:

  1. What?? No flowers?? How on earth did you cope?? ... gorgeous card, what a cute telephone!! I reckon you did a fab job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card (and yes, now I want a phone just like that!) -- with nary a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card hunni and love the colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great papers. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely creation sweetie!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripey telephone - wouldn't mind one like that myself!!
    Thanks for playing along at A Passion for Papertrey.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper use of patterned paper! I'm taking notes as I'm a patterned paper phobe!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.