12/5/12

Crafty Creations - Winter Scene

This week at Crafty Creations, we're creating Winter Scenes! I used an image I have had FOR-EH-VER - yep; that long at least. Cute little snowman from Whipper Snapper Designs, just like Jingle Balls (gah, love that image)!! And this little snowman is just as cute!

I paper pieced his coat then colored the rest of the image with Copics and colored pencils. The layout comes from Jen's Sketch For You To Try (last one EVER; ugh, makes me so sad, I absolutely adore Jen's sketches!!!).

To complete my little scene, I added a Charlie Brown tree (looks just like one, doesn't it) and a sweet little cardinal (my fave bird)!

I added glossy accents to the snowman's nose and buttons and some black dimensional drops for the eyes.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join us this week and show off YOUR Winter Scene!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Snowman
Papers: PTI Scarlet Jewel, DP by Carta Belle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic
Accessories: Copics, nesties, colored pencils, Glossy Accents, black dimensional accents, PTI die (bird)

Challenges:
  Sketch For You To Try
dec2012sketch
  Creative Inspirations
  BLD Challenge 35 
  C4C165 
  My Time to Craft 
  The Squirrel and the Fox 


Previous SFYTT:
  January
  February
  March
  April
  May
  June
  July
  August
  September
  October
  Novemver

4 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE! I love how you paper-pieced the snowman's jacket and the perfect colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet little snowman, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele this is such a cute image! Great that you pulled it out after all this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Winter card, and the paper piecing makes it. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.