12/19/12

Crafty Creations - BLOG HOP

The Crafty Creations teams are having some fun this week...and until January 2 with a fabulous Blog Hop featuring seasonal tags! We will have 4 prizes over the next 2 weeks. We will chose TWO WINNERS from the challenge entries AND if you visit all the designers and leave them some lovin', we will draw TWO MORE WINNERS from the comments!

I had a great time making THESE tags a week or so ago; but now I have another batch of tags! :D

This image is from Floppy Latte Designs - talk about cute! I colored each image with Copics and colored pencils, fussy cut them, added glossy accents to the berries and then mounted each onto a tag I created using Verve's Tagged Rectangle Die - I cut two pieces, once from Kraft card stock and one from designer paper. I glued them together and edged each one with Old Paper distress ink - I wanted a bit of a vintage feel. To keep them moving, I did everything in assembly line fashion, keeping the color scheme the same. I cut 6 snowflakes from the same DP and adhered them behind the fussy cut image; I stamped the "to:" in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.


I have to admit, these tags took much longer than I expected, but I love the finished product! I tied on some misc. buttons I had on hand and some chocolate twine to finish them off.


Thanks for popping in; be sure to stop by the Crafty Creations blog so you don't miss a single stop along the hop...but just in case, here's the entire list:



Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Floppy Latte Designs digital tags
Papers: PTI Kraft, DP by MME
Ink: Old Paper Distress Ink, Mement Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Verve Tagged Rectangle Die, glossy accents, Copics, colored pencils, chocolate twine, misc. buttons

Challenges:
  The Pink Elephant 

9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the vintage colours! And the branches are the perfect little 'something' :)

acreativeneed said...

They really have a vintage charmed look about them!! Lovely tags Michele! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!! hugs,Deena

Rose said...

Michele, your beautifully layered images and die cuts look fabulous on these warm, wonderful holiday tags! TFS and a very Merry Christmas to you! Hugz, ~ Rose

stempelomi said...

absolutly lovely tags!

Julie said...

Wow Michele, Haven't you been busy! and how amazing your tags look too! Seasons greetings to you and yours, Julie.x

Lindsey said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Michele! I wouldn't have thought to put the tag on a tag -- it's perfect! As is your colouring.

Melanie said...

Lovely tags!

Greetings from Germany,
Melanie

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous, love the colors and papers! :)

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Sweet and funny! Just love it :)