1/29/13

Killer Heels Blog Hop

Oh my - the Queen of Ladybug Crafts Ink has really outdone herself with these Killer Heels - aren't they just adorable? Eeeekkkk....so cute and feminine!!

And since this is a blog hop; let's get the details out of the way so we can then ooooo and aaaahhhhhh over the image, mmmm K?  :D

Hopefully you've stumbled upon my crazy little world from the totally magnificent Tams? If not, be sure to start at the beginning - Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog!

Leave some lovin' as you travel the blog hop because one person will win ALL 6 IMAGES, plus 5 individuals will win an image of their choice. AND be sure to collect all the letters to spell a special word related to our theme - once you have the word, e-mail it to us at lcichallengeblog@aol.com!

K, let's move on to the fun now as I think I've covered all the details! These strappy little heels and matching handbag are just divine! I really wanted to do grey shoes with red hearts...yep; that's just what I did! LOL

The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #176; I used some super fun Carta Bella Devoted paper layered with MFT's Steel Grey and PTI's Pure Poppy, I added lots of stitching, some VersaMagic Pink Petunia sponging and finished it off with some Black Lush gems from Basic Grey. The focal point was layered onto a heart doily. I also edged the shoes and handbag with a black Spica marker - so sparkly, IRL!


Thanks for stopping by; your next stop on the hop is the lovely Laurie! Happy hopping; be sure to leave some lovin'!!
And before you go...my letter is Y!

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  LCI Killer Heels - Digi
Papers:  PTI Pure Poppy, MFT Steel Grey, DP by Carta Bella
Ink:  VersaMagic Pink Petunia, PTI Pure Poppy, Memento London Fog
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Spica black glitter pen, Basic Grey black lush gems, Janome Sew Mini, heart doily

Challenges:
  SSSC176
  One Stitch at a Time - Digi 
  The Squirrel and The Fox - use something new (paper/digi) 
  Sugar Creek Hollow - lots of layers
 







25 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous MPee..The colours and pp look fabtastic and I love the heart behind the image. I want a pair of grey shoes with red hearts!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours!! wish i had shoes like that

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very glamorous fab papers too, wonderful hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mrs you have done a great job with your image, lovin' the layout!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Image, design, papers - all of it! Makes me long for the days when I could wear shoes like that!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Gorgeous! If only I could walk in a pair and not fall flat on my face lol! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Michele . . . your beautifully colored heart-filled strappy wedged heels and matching clutch look fabulous on this stunning and sparkly card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele, such fab killer heels . I really love the colours you used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....loving these wedge heals with the hearts on. The detail in your card is lovely and the heart doiley is very effective.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele - this is gorgeous. The doily is the perfect accent for this card.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michele, What a stunning pair of shoes my type and you have coloured them to perfection beautiful layout and lovely detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I want these shoes with the gorgeous hearts!! Loving it! Hope all ok with you honey, thanks for having me back as GDT! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your card and this image - bang on trend! Love those gems, they really make it

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the grey and red so striking its fab Cx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oohs la c'est tres chic Madame. Loving the hearts. I would need a step ladder to get into those shoes lol
    Sorry am a bit late.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning Michele, love the colours....just gorgeous. What else is there to say.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  18. seriously stunning pair of shoes thanks for joining us at SCH
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very glamorous card! I love the colour scheme and the heart doily and wow, those shoes! I'd break my neck in those! :lol:

    Thanks for joining in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE those shoes, I would never be able to walk in them tho'! Great card. Thank you for sharing it us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great image and I love the papers you have used, very chic

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Use a Digi' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooo i like those heels with those sweet little hearts on em...they are gorg and as for your card hun i so love the colours and layout...

    Got your letter now onto Laurie :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovey card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. GORGEOUS!! love the papers and everything!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.