1/12/13

Love Notes

Another Valentine's card (told you I love to make Valentine cards) using Jen's layout from last week (DS83) - yes, I cut my paper before I realized I would need to turn the tag...oh well, still love this little guy! The image is from Taylored Expressions S.W.A.K. Simple stamping, layering and a bit of glitter. :D


TFL; have a great day!

Hugs,



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Taylored Expressions S.W.A.K., Verve Visual Love Notes
Papers: PTI Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: Verve Dies, Copics, colored pencils, MS border punch, circle punch, MS glitter

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, but you knew that already from the wishy washy convo!! Fab penguin! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.