1/5/13

Winnie the Pooh

Let the love posts begin; I LOVE creating for Valentine's Day!! And I love this quote from Winnie the Pooh - one of my favorites!

"If you live to be 100 I hope I live to be 100 minus one day so I NEVER have to live without you" ~Winnie the Pooh

Layout is Mojo Monday 274 (great sketch, which I will be using again in the very near future)! Papers are from MME and a splash of Bo Bunny on the inside. Jotted Heart Die from Verve cut twice; once from DP, once from Smokey Shadow card stock; some paper piercing for fun. Tied on some white misc. ribbon which I heated with my heat gun to make the ends curl and shrink a bit - very pretty IRL and a bit of sewing to finish it all off.


Hope you have a great weekend; thanks for stopping by to visit!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve's Beautiful You
Papers: PTI Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, DP by MME and Bo Bunny
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Jotted Heart Verve Die, Janome Sew Mini, paper piercing

Challenges:
  MOJO274

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I LOVE this sentiment!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and as a Pooh lover...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Michele - love the sentiment Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.