5/19/13

Jeremiah 29:11

A very dear friend recently started dating someone and needed a birthday card - masculine cards are oftentimes very hard, no matter the occasion!

I actually dug out some Halloween papers - not that you would ever know; paired them with a pop of color - red and let the sentiment and frame do the talking. I colored the outside border of the frame with grey Copics, then used my colorless blender to remove color in the center on all 4 sides and fade the color a bit. Added just a hint of red at the corners and finished it off with some red/white twine.

TFL; hope you've had a great weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Jeremiah 29:11 and Framed Wishes
Papers: PTI Smokey Shadow and Pure Poppy, DP by MME
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: Copics, red/white twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.