7/25/13

Faith...and volleyball!

OH. MY. GOSH...

Last week we enrolled our youngest daughter in 3 volleyball camps; they ran back-to-back which was great, BUT she did 18 sessions in 7 days - not a single session was less than 2 hours, some were as long as 3 1/2 hours. Since I work full-time, there were some days she had to be a gym rat and hang out between sessions - I just couldn't take her to my office each day (in spandex and t-shirt - LOL)!! Also, the earliest we ever left the gym was 8:30 p.m., sometimes we didn't finish till after 9:00 p.m. - I'm too old for that, can you imagine how SHE felt working so hard?

Anyway, I have a bunch of cards I have made (none last week, I couldn't wait to go to bed each night - HA), just haven't had time to post any.

This is one I made quite some time ago - lots of stitching, fun papers and splatters of dark calico by mister huey; I stamped the sentiment directly on designer paper and then highlighted it with a Copic maker and tied on some seam binding to finish it off.


Hope you are having a great week; thanks for visiting!

PS - I tried to post this two nights ago but as I was working on it, we had a storm roll through and we lost power for 6 1/2 hours, so I'm FINALLY getting a chance to post.

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: River City Rubber Works
Papers: MME DP; PTI Aqua Mist and Kraft; GKD white
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: Copics,Nesties, seam binding, Mister Huey, Janome Sew Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.