8/7/13

Great Friend...and Crackle Paint

I had an opportunity to play along with the MOJO305 challenge this week; super fun layout! You can go CAS or add lots of layers...I started off pretty CAS...but strayed! I know...IMAGINE THAT!

I love these flowers and stamped them onto some super fun polka dot paper - you know my obsession with polka dots, right? - anyway, I then sponged them with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and fussy cut 3 different layers, then layered on a thick coat of crackle paint - COOL;once it dried it left this really cool look to the flowers, can you see it in the close-up photo? Love!!


I stitched a couple panels, added some ribbon, a super cute scalloped tag some leaves and dimensional paint to the center of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great week!
Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Great Friend
Papers: PTI Aqua Mist, Teracotta Tile, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Hot Fudge, Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: PTI Tiny Tags Dies, Verve Visual Leaves Die, Janome Sew Mini, Crackle Paint, Dimensional Paint, Seam Binding

Challenges:
 MOJO305

2 comments:

  1. Michele - this is stunning - love the colours, love the layout, love the flower - just love it...!!!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this card M Pee...gorgeous colours...not to mention that fantabulous flower. The crackle paint gives a stunning effect. 10 out of 10!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.