9/4/13

Dreams and Love

I LOVED the sketch at My Favorite Things this week - #139. Of course, the CAS within my head imploded when I set about making my card - HA!! Not really, just ended up with a few more pieces than anticipated, but it's all good! :D

I love the striped black paper against the flowers and aqua mist card stock; DP is all from My Mind's Eye. The flowers are from Verve's Kind Words set; I stamped them in PTI Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist, then gave them a good coloring with my clear Wink of Stella pen - can you see that sparkle?
Can you see the sparkle on the flowers and the heart?

Inside
I also added dimension to the little heart by die cutting 3 layers, adhering them together and coloring it with the glitter pen too. LOVE ME SOME SHIMMER!

The sentiment is from PTI's Heart Print Sentiments. I turned the inside into an anniversary card stamping the flowers in VersaMark; the sentiment in Berry Sorbet and a bit more striped paper.

Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Kind Words, PTI Heart Prints Sentiments
Papers: Copic Xpress It, PTI Smokey Shadow and Aqua Mist, DP by MME
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: PTI scalloped die, MME enamel dots, MME flag, black/white twine, wink of stella glitter pen, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  MFTWSC139

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is gorgeous - love the colours
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Michele - love the simplicity xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.