3/14/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Sketch

Hi friends, how are you?

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, we have a fabby sketch for you to use - check it out:


crafts 4 eternity
This weeks prize is donated by Crafts 4 Eternity.
One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 Digital Stamps from the C4E collection.

I pulled out two stamp sets from PTI, On the Couch and On the Couch Additions; love the matching dies for the 'sofa' and 'chair'. I die cut the chair from designer paper, then stamped the outline and added some shading.

I used an older MME paper set and demanded that I only use 'scraps' from within the paper pad, no pulling out new pieces of paper! One way or another I will whittle down my hoarding pile of 6x6 paper pads. :D


Instead of the half circle to the left of the image, I added a cute little pillow that was fussy cut and also stamped the pillow randomly on the card stock using VersaMark ink; as you can see I added 3 more pillows to the inside, a bit of stitching and voila, that's it! Thanks for popping in; hope you will take the time to join us using the above sketch. Have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI On the Couch and On the Couch Additions
Papers: DP by MME, PTI Fine Linen
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, Copics

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.