3/27/14

SURPRISE - Whimsy and Stars Studio

I am so excited to announce I am designing for Whimsy and Stars Studio - oh, that first word sums my style up completely! :D I. LOVE. WHIMSY. and am thrilled to be a part of this team!!!

And today while we are announcing the design team, we are also showing off a new image - Daisy Bunny - ok seriously, is this not the most adorable bunny image? That headband and flower? That flowing dress? That carrot? Ackkk...I'm in love!

I made a 2-pocket gift sack, you remember how much I love them right? I've made some in the past, here are two recent ones: Gift Sack with Texture and Bright and Bold Gift Sack.

Daisy made this one so very easy with lots of 3D dimension!! I paper pierced Daisy's dress in two parts, not completely attaching at the bottom so I could lift it up just a bit and then I mounted a 2nd carrot and her paws with 3D glue dots - love all the dimension.

Papers are from MME; added some ribbon, a border punch, a gorgeous Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose from MFT as well as some Layered Leaves also by MFT. Lots of fun mixy-matchy paper! I added a large coral brad to the center of the rose.



Be sure to stop by the blog, I promise the design team has whipped up some amazing projects using Daisy Bunny, you'll be happy you took a look!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio - Daisy Bunny
Papers: DP by MME
Ink:Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Dried Marigold distress inks
Accessories: Copics, Janome Sew Mini, misc. seam binding, MME brad, MFT Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, MFT Layered Leaves, MS border punch, clear Wink of Stella

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Awwww how cute!! congrats on your new DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! This is a beautifully designed paper card sack - a lovely addition to Spring/Easter treats! Delighted to be on the Spring DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dimension and all of the coloring details you added are just perfect on this project! Thanks, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love all the dimension and the gift sack is a brilliant idea. Looking forward to being on the W&S team with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.