6/24/14

Bloomin' Fabulous - Ladybug Crafts Ink

Hi friends! Welcome back to a super fun and cute release from Ladybug Crafts Ink! These new images are called Bloomin' Fabulous and they certainly are! They are available for purchase HERE for £1.75 each; be sure to check out all the images at our challenge blog AND leave a comment telling us which image you like the most! Once person will win all 12 images, and 5 people will win 2 images of their choice.

I'm using Bowl 'o Blooms, isn't it adorable? Those flowers are just divine! I loved coloring this image up to match some fun designer paper, an older pad from MME. I created a background of varying strips of paper and glued them all to a piece of card stock then cut them out using a stitched rectangle from My Favorite Things. I distressed the edges with ink and a distressing tool for a bit of a vintage look.

I added half a doily, another stitched circle, a white gel pen for some of the flowers and each blue flower has 2 coats of clear Wink of Stella - can't see in the images, but they do sparkle IRL!



Thanks so much for popping in; hope you have a great week! And don't forget to check out all the amazing cards at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Bowl 'o Blooms
Papers: DP by MME, PTI Ocean Tide
Ink: MFT Chocolate Brown, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: MFT stitched circle and rectangle dies, doily, white gel pen, clear Wink of Stella, Heidi Swapp distressor

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness M Peeeeee don't know what combination of colours youve used here but boy oh boy, they look amazing!!!!! Wishing I'd made this one, altogether stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is one gorgeous card! I love the colours, just gorgeous!, and your background looks amazing! Another bloomin fabulous creation!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic choice of colours the card looks so stunning and I have had those papers and I have bought the image after seeing your card, hope I can do it justice the way you have.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazingly gorgeous is this?!I love the detail the doily adds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love how you striped the papers!! fabulous! great image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning - colour combination is fantabulous and your layout is great.
    Adore it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Michele hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the slanted background design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring on this great card!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.