8/22/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Seaside

Greetings friends - hope you are having a great week! Our youngest 2 started school and our oldest moves to college TOMORROW; needless to say, it's been an emotional week. Haven't shed a tear though! :D Yeah me!!

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, our recipe challenge is projects with a seaside theme or element - perfect for what I created!! And don't forget, just for playing along, one person will win their choice of 2 images from Stamping Boutique. I used to design for them, they have FABULOUS images; hope you'll join the fun!

Our oldest will be living in a 2 x 2 suite at college, we had already made a gift for her roommate but then the girls decided to get a little something for their suite mates. Therefore, I made these little gifts which say "just cruising by" and on the inside, "to say hi!". What a fun treat!





The bags are filled with whipped cream soap and nail polish, the school colors are purple, grey and white, so I thought the 2 different colors of nail polish would be perfect! I colored the sail boats to match the bags and used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners cutting the smaller tag from PTI's Hawaiian Shores with the score line just past the crease to it created a card tag; then cutting it again with one pass through PTI's Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst. I then cut circles from the pink card stock, added a white nestie circle in which I stamped the sail boats. I colored the images with Copics and added some white gel polka dots to the one image. The pink layers are mounted with dimensional foam so I could add the waves, also from Taylored Expressesions.

Lots of fun; hope the girls enjoy them and thank YOU for popping in - have a great weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: 2 Cute Ink Pirate Mouse
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy and Smokey Shadow, Copic XPress It, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Black Licorice
Accessories: MFT stitched circle dies, Janome Sew Mini, clear Wink of Stella, gold sparkle gel pen

Challenges:
  Digit Sketch Challenge - Summer Fun

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the girls will love their gifts! I love your gorgeous tags!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift tags & what a lovely gift idea! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.