8/3/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - sketch it!

Hi friends! Welcome back for another fun recipe from Crafts 4 Eternity! This week, Michele has a sketch for you to play with - you can go CAS or layer it up - you choose!

One lucky participant will win 3 free digital images from Crafts 4 Eternity store - HERE.

I chose to use a pocket scrapbook card from Studio Calico for my main focus. I die cut the "u" from Verve Visual's You and I stamp set; then I cut the "U" 6 more times from PTI's True Black card stock and layered them all together. I covered the top colorful "U" with Versamark and clear embossing powder 3 times for a really glossy shine.



Close up of the 3 layers of clear embossing powder
The main panel was layered with more black and then layered on a piece of PTI Summer Sunrise clear embossed with MFT's Diagonal Background. Added a black tab with pink stickers to say "thank"; some enamel, and some 4th generation stamping of the arrows finish it off. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend. Take care!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual You and I
Papers: PTI True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, misc. paper by MME, pocket scrapbook card from Studio Calico
Ink: Clear VersaMark
Accessories: clear embossing powder, enamel dots by MME, stickers from Studio Calico

Challenges:
  TPE261 - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, Love the shiny U, great take on the sketch! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.