9/26/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Smile Please

Happy, happy Friday friends! We are back this week with one super fun recipe at Crafts 4 Eternity - SMILE PLEASE!

We want to see projects/creations with a camera/photo theme or element, or even a real photo is acceptable. One lucky participant will win 3 digital images from Crafty Sentiments Designs, so come on and join the fun!

I decided to use Karen's sketch #237 (SSSC237) and make a small card (3 3/4" x 5") and play with some MFT dies and the adorable Pure Innocence Cute-A-Tude. I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It paper and colored with Copics. I paper pieced the dress and her arms to give it more dimension. Very CAS card but I thought super cute.



I added a hashtag (do you love or hate hashtags? I have a co-worker that despises them, but I truly #lovethem) from Lawn Fawn #Awesome stamp set.

Thanks for popping by - fun theme this week, I hope you'll join the fun!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Lawn Fawn #Awesome, MFT Cute-a-tude
Papers: PTI Pure Poppy, MFT Whip Cream, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Black Licorice, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Black enamel accents, clear Wink of Stella, glossy accents, Copics, MFT Precious Polaroids Die, yellow gel pen

Challenges:
 SSSC237

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I like that you created a special image to color and make a card for your practice with the light source. I think you did a fabulous job. I LOVE how you colored in the hair on this little PI girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele love the sweet image hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.