10/3/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 of the same letter

The computer and I are NOT friends today. UGH... :(

BUT I'm finally back with a super fun recipe from Crafts 4 Eternity - we want to see you use 3 of the same starting with the same first letter - whew, THAT'S a mouthful! :D So you know, buttons, bunting, brads, or purple, paint, paper - easy and fun, hope you will join us. One lucky participant will win 3 free images from Michele at Crafts 4 Eternity!

I was working on bonus points here - I have 5 items starting with the same letter - stitching, sequins, shadow stamping, stripes AND spots - WOW, who would have known! :D The shadow stamping is a technique from Julia Stanton which you can see HERE. The glossy accents actually caused a bit of warping on my vellum but I made do and still think it's a bright, fun card.

I also, like Julia, created a pocket with the tag from MFT and put some sequins inside as well as sprinkles on the cupcake, The "HI" is from MFT's Blueprints #7. I added a wooden heart colored with Copics and then a a heavy layer of glossy accents. And again, just like Julia, I added glossy accents as part of the frosting of the cupcake - too cute; love catching small ideas like that. I never think of them myself! O.O



Thanks for popping in; hope you will join us this week at Crafts 4 Eternity. Have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT It's a Cupcake Kind of Day and Hello Cupcake
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, DP by MME
Ink: VersaFine Black, MFT Berrylicious (envelope)
Accessories: glossy accents, sequins, MFT Tag Builder Blueprints, MFT Blueprints #7, wood heart, Copics, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.