10/9/14

Prickley Pear Stamps

Hi friends! This month I'm guest designing for Prickley Pear and boy do I have some goodies to show you!

This first card is totally CAS allowing the stamps, the die and some fabby designer paper do all the work! I created a starry (or snowy) sky; a small hill of snow and 5 little trees nestled in the snow. All of the trees were cut with the Prickley Pear (PP) Christmas Tree die and then a couple were stamped with different images from the Christmas Trees 2 clear stamp set.

They have some of the most adorable images AND lots and lots of matching dies, be sure to check all their fun goodies out HERE.


Card w/Envie

I added some pearls (originally white, colored red with Copics) to the one tree which is popped up on dimensionals, a red sentiment and base card finish it all off.

Thanks for stopping by; I can't wait to show you more goodies this month! Have a great week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Prickley Pear Christmas Trees 2
Papers: Misc. White, PTI Pure Poppy, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Electric Red, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Inks
Accessories: pearls, Copics, Prickley Pear Christmas Tree die, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.