12/1/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Buttons, Beads and Bling

Hi friends - long time, no talk...yes? I'm glad you stopped by!

I have a fun little shaker card using Crafts 4 Eternity recipe of buttons, beads and bling - I used rock crystal glitter, sequins, buttons and some rhinestone gems. Got it going on! :D And just for playing along this week, YOU could win 3 free images from Crafty Sentiments Designs.

I used Jennifer McGuire's newest video about shaker cards to make my card. I used some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste covered with liquid platinum embossing powder for the main panel - don't those gold dots look delightful - LOVE!!! I stamped my image on a piece of acetate and added 3 buttons (BTW, someone PLEASE tell me what ink works on acetate besides Stazon??? Over 24 hours later and the ink was still wet, so I embossed it - HA)!! Anywho, I also used Jennifer's recommendation to glue a few 'shaker' pieces in place so they don't all fall to the bottom.

Inside


I used the cut out circle from the main panel on the inside, cutting another circle within, adding a sentiment and one little ornament with an embossed bulb.

Fun - not necessarily a quick card, but definitely fun. Thanks for peeking in; hope you have a GREAT week. Take care!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Holiday Button Bits
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft
Ink: VersaFine Black, MFT Hot Fudge
Accessories: black Sharpie, liquid platinum embossing powder, Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, polka dot stencil, MFT pierced circle dies, PTI buttons, Verve Visual Sequins, rock crystal glitter, misc. rhinestones

Challenges:

  TPE279

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.