2/14/15

Happy Valentine's Day - 2015

Hi friends - happy Valentine's Day!

Earlier this week I shared the card I made for our son - I always find masculine cards more difficult, not to mention teenage boys! :-/ BUT God blessed us with 2 girls so I pulled out all the treasures - glitter, hearts, glossy accents, thread, you name it and created these super fun/small Valentine's cards with only ONE small piece of stamping on one of the cards - that's it, everything else is scraps and ephemera I've had on hand for...um, well, let's not discuss the time frame mm....kk...??? :D

I had tons of fun making these seeing how many things I could add; including some modeling paste hearts for a bit more dimension. The original focal point cards are from PTI's Monthly Moments 2014 collection - yes, a year ago! But they were the perfect jumping off point for colors and the rest of the ephemera called Be Loved.




Hope your day is filled with a little extra love!
From Millan.Net

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Distressed Hearts (one tiny stamp used - splatter on the pink circle (2nd card with the large 14)
Papers: PTI Fresh Linen, Smoky Shadow, Monthly Moments 2014
Ink: MFT Steel Gray, 2nd generation
Accessories: modeling paste, falling hearts stencil, Be Loved ephemera pack, misc. wooden heart, thread, black/white floss, pink Spica glitter pen, clear Wink of Stella, misc. wooden arrow, PTI small scallop border

Challenges:

  TPE 285

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.