7/24/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - Music

Hi friends - happy Friday! How was your week? Ours has been C-R-A-Z-Y...in 3 days (Monday - Wednesday), I had traveled 1600 miles with ZERO travel on Tuesday. GULP; crazy; I'll add another 150-200 miles to that on Friday. Lots of fun stuff, hope to share some of it soon! You can see a sneak peak of some of the fun on my Instagram feed! :D

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, we want to see your projects featuring MUSIC; doesn't everybody love some good music? One lucky participant will win 3 free digital images from Michele at Crafts 4 Eternity!

I have had this stamp from Inkadinkado for ages and LOVE it so much! As I was working on a totally unrelated project, I saw the paper pad I was using included sheet music - seriously, doesn't get much easier than that. Super easy card, lots of distressing with both ink and a tool; a strip of vellum, a button, and some music washi tape on the inside finishes it off.



The layout was last week's MFTWSC237 (see below). A fun, skewed sketch; love sketches too!

Thanks for popping by; hope you have a great weekend! Our oldest has oral surgery this morning, then I'm picking up our middle one later in the day, she's been shadowing a neurosurgeon for 2 days (yes, she was IN the operating room with him); lots of good stories there too.

Take care!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inkadinkado Friends
Papers: MFT Steel Grey, SU Real Red, DP by MME, vellum
InkMemento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks: Old Paper and Frayed Burlap
Accessories: PTI button, twine, Heidi Swapp distressor, sponging, music washi tape

Challenges:

MFTWSC237

AUD Sentiments - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.