8/3/15

Viva la Verve July 2015

I am in love with the week 5 sketch from Viva la Verve! I have had these fun papers from Echo Park for ages, I love the pink, black, gray - such a great paper pad, I'll be sad when it's all gone. I quickly cut several strips of paper, cut them in triangles and set to work layering.

I already had the Raspberry Fizz circle from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners in my stash; I quickly stamped the 4 YOU from MFT's DC Greetings, then used MFT's stitched circle dies to cut the Smoky Shadow piece. I went a little crazy with the Star Dust stickles - oops - and this was even after I brushed some off - HA! I added some fun Verve clear sequins to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!! Take care!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT DC Gift Card Greetings
PapersDP by Echo Park, PTI Smoky Shadow and Raspberry Fizz
InkRanger Black, MFT Ripe Raspberry Pigment
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Party Banner Dies, MFT Stitched Circles, Star Dust Stickles, Verve Visual Sequins, Heidi Swapp distressor

Challenges:

Viva la Verve Week 5

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a fun card! Love that big glittery 4. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is a stunning take on the sketch. Just adore the pink and black.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.