9/14/15

For Fancy!

Hi friends!

I have a dear, super sweet friend, that has 3 kiddo's - 2 unique and beautiful young girls and a very handsome son! She in turn has a friend that has adopted a little girl with the nickname FANCY - I love that! She's sooooo cute; her smile will completely light up a room, check out their Facebook page HERE.

My friend wanted a card that represented Fancy - pink or purple and LOTS of sparkle - she's all about the sparkle, so here's my creation.

I thought this sentiment from Verve Visual was just perfect, "I am fearfully ad wonderfully made!".

I added sooooo much Distress Ink - so much, it took my paper forever to dry - HA!! I cut the 3 MFT Scribble Roses from water color paper and used temp adhesive to adhere to the main panel and then sponged on all the color - pink, pink, and more pink - a girl just cannot have enough pink! The leaves - my fave again - are from MFT Layered Leaves and were also sponged with Distress Ink. Once I had all my color added, I spritzed the entire panel with MFT Shimmer Mist then tapped on some Mister Huey's Opaque White


I honestly had to let all this dry overnight - so much ink - LOL!

I then removed all the die cut roses and leaves and moved them slightly to the right and up; I stamped the sentiment in Archival black ink so it would really pop. I added a strip of MFT designer paper and layered it all on MFT Ripe Raspberry.

Thanks for coming by; be sure to stop by and leave Fancy a sweet message; their 'gotcha day' is September 21 - I know they would love to hear from you!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Wonderfully Made
PapersMFT Ripe Raspberry, DP by MFT, Neenah White, Tim Holtz water color
InkDistress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Archival Black
Accessories: MFT Blueprints, MFT Layered Leaves die, MFT Scribbled Roses die, Mister Huey's Opaque White, MFT Shimmer Mist

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, & I _love_ the sentiment! It's just perfect for a lovely little girl & I also love its Christian message.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.