9/2/15

Sketch and more Mini Mod Spiral Stencil

Hi friends - happy hump day..which is almost over!! :D

Hope you are having a great week! I loved the sketch at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog (HERE); so I had to play along. We have a coworker having a birthday Friday so I made this for her.

I used this same stencil (mini mod spiral) on the umbrella last week (HERE) and LOVED it, so I knew it would look super cool with some distress inks - I used two, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron, and love how it turned out!

I stamped the uber large 'happy birthday' from Mama Elephant's Birthday Wishes set and traced it with a black spica glitter pen - next to impossible to see in the photos, but cool up close. I added some MFT black polka dot designer paper and carried it over to the inside along with one of the small sentiments and both sizes of candles. The candles were stamped in VersaMark for a light accent.




Those fun balloons, from WPlus9's Unforgettable set, are on the envelope; I created a post-it note mask and sponged each with the same distress inks as the card.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week. See you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes, WPlus9 Unforgettable
PapersPTI Limeade Ice, True Black, and Hawaiian Shores, Neenah 80 lb. white, MFT Designer paper
InkDistress inks: Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers, Archival Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Black spica glitter pen, Mini Mod Spiral stencil, Mama Elephant Femme Frame dies, MFT Blueprints die

Challenges:

  SSSC284

  Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.