11/29/15

For You

Hi friends! Hope all my friends in the US of A had a great Thanksgiving? Lots to be thankful for!!

I made a baby shower card this weekend, but I'll have to show it later...meanwhile, I have this new set from Papertrey Ink (Enclosed: Present Mini Stamp Set) and couldn't wait to use it...can I tell you how HARD this card was for me? UGH...hate when that happens; nothing seemed to be working out - PLEASE tell me you have those times too? :D



I sponged a piece of misc. card stock with 3 MFT inks: Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, and Razzle Berry; love the shading. I added a piece of MFT polka dot designer paper, cut the bow from both craft foam and more white card stock and sponged it with Bubblegum only. I kept the card CAS (clean and simple) adding more designer paper along the bottom and a small pink scallop. On the inside, I included some pink card stock and then some washi - which matches the DP on the outside perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Enclosed: Present Mini Stamp Set
PapersNeenah 110 lb. white, DP by MME, misc. white card stock
InkArchival Black, MFT Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, and Razzle Berry
Accessories: PTI: Enclosed Mini Present die, craft foam, PTI small scalloped border, washi tape, MFT Blueprints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.