11/3/15

Love - Hate Relationship; but a HAPPY birthday card!!

Oh goodness, who else has a love/hate relationship with their computer? HA - I typically love computers, love technology, but my gallbladder has disowned me and I think my computer is next.
Smiley from Millan.Net

This is our very last challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity; I have so enjoyed Michele's challenges! But no worries, she still has her store with lots of great treasures!

I am unable to get Photoshop to work on my computer...at the moment, so we're just going to 'roll with it'.

I absolutely adore orange, black, and purple for ANY occasion, not just Halloween! I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #293 (SSSC293) for the layout adding a watercolor panel splattered with Mister Huey's Opaque White mist. The cupcake is from Verve Visual's Carpe Cupcake and was stamped on designer paper; the 'frosting' (top) being stamped twice for lots of fun dimension. I curved the sentiment and stamped it around the cupcake finishing it off with some MFT Blueprint hearts covered in clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents. The cupcake top was also coated in glossy accents. The inside has more designer paper and a fun sentiment from Mama Elephant's Birthday Wishes set.
inside peek



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great HUMP DAY and rest of the week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Carpe Cupcake, Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes
Papers: Tim Holtz watercolor paper, DP by MME, MFT Whip Cream
InkArchival Black, MFT Distress Inks: Dusty Concord and Spiced Marmalade
Accessories: Copics, clear wink of stella, glossy accents, MFT Blueprints, white gel pen, sharpie, fun foam

Challenges:

  SSSC293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.