11/9/15

Prayers

Hi friends - how are you?

Hubby and I just returned from a 3-day mini vacation! So much fun but I am so very tired. AND the laundry fairy DID NOT visit while I was gone - why is that?
Smiley from Millan.Net

I shouldn't complain too much, our son actually did all his own laundry, so I guess a cute little red-headed fairy did visit.
Smiley from Millan.Net

I have this new Playful Bloom stencil from StencilGirl, although I purchased mine through Simon Says Stamps; I thought it would be fun to add to a card and camouflage a sentiment. A-ha; the perfect sentiment from Hero Arts, Prayers!



I taped the stencil down and sponged on several distress inks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade. After I had all my colors added, I enhanced the flower with a few distress markers (dots and lines). I die cut the word 'prayers' from the main panel, then die cut it again 4 times from MFT Cherry Crisp card stock for a great 3D touch. I stamped the sentiment in Archival black, then sponged on some falling hearts in Spun Sugar; I added the entire panel to a Cherry Crisp card front...THAT OPENED BACKWARDS - #truth!

No problem, I cut the card apart, adhered it all to a white card and sponged some more hearts on the inside. HA!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Prayers
PapersMFT Cherry Crisp, Neenah White
InkArchival Black, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade distress inks
Accessories: Hero Arts Prayers die cut, falling hearts stencil, distress markers

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.