1/10/16

*insert heart* + U

Hi friends - how was your weekend? Ours was good - very low key which was nice...BUT COLD!!! It was 5 degrees this morning, with wind chill -8 degrees - YIKES; that's nuts! I haven't checked temps lately but REALLY hope it's warming up as my boys are hunting this afternoon!

I recently purchased Lawn Fawn's Stackable Hearts and AGAIN CASE'd Laura (HERE). These hearts are a bit smaller so they actually fit within an A2 sized card. I used distress inks for the shading: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick; I sprinkled on some MFT Shimmer Mist and Mister Huey's Opaque White. Just like Laura, every other heart was raised with dimensions. I cut the arrow and "U" from American Crafts black glitter card stock and placed the arrow behind the tiny heart right in the middle.



I spy some new washi tape too (inside of card and envelope), also from Right at Home! I added 3 embossed lines at the bottom of the card to finish it off - pretty clean and simple with lots of white space but oh how I love the sparkle and shine!

Thanks for peeking in; hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: NONE
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white, Tim Holtz Watercolor, American Crafts Glitter Card Stock
Ink: Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: craft foam, Lawn Fawn Stackable Hearts die, MFT Tag Blueprint (arrow), washi tape, MFT Shimmer Mist, Mister Huey Opaque White Mist

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. This is just incredible! Love those splattered nested hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.