1/12/16

Unforgettable

Hi friends - thanks for stopping by!!

Remember this set from WPlus9 - such a popular set...and elephants are STILL really popular - absolutely unforgettable. ;)

I made this card a LONG, LONG time ago; I actually created the water color piece and cut out the section you see for another card but was determined to use the negative space for a second card!

I stamped the adorable elephant and 3 balloons, using a bit of masking, and colored all the images with Copics to match the watercolor piece. I added a paper pieced balloon to the inside - a perfect birthday card!

Inside


To finish it off I distressed the edges - pretty simple and straightforward!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: WPlus9 Unforgettable
Papers: Neenah 80 lb. white, Tim Holtz water color, Misc. DP
InkDistress Inks: Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: craft foam, Copic multi liner, Copics, Lil Inkers Dual Stitched Rectangle die. white gel pen, Heidi Swapp distressor

Challenges:

  Time Out Challenges #47 - Birthday with a Twist, if desired

3 comments:

  1. Adore these vibrant colours and such an adorable image. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the primary colors and I adore that stamp set too! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set - so cute! The bright colours you used are so much fun and absolutely perfect for a Birthday card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.