2/11/16

Pastel Wedding

Hi there!

I had a friend ask for several cards for her dear friend that was getting married - bachelorette party, wedding shower, and wedding card - this was one of the cards I made. I water colored the wedding colors onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper and cut PTI scribble circles from the panel adhering them to a piece of ivory card stock. I randomly sponged ink using Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil. I added a few gold leaves and embossed the sentiment in platinum; a few water color hearts and a border punch were used on the remaining water color card stock. The border punched piece was adhered to the inside (you can see a little snippet peeking out in the first picture).


Please forgive the horrible lighting; I have several photos when my camera wasn't working and I had to use an older iPhone - GOODNESS SAKES; crazy how those iPhones become obsolete so quickly...which means the cameras are horrendous. LOL

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend staring YOU in the face!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Together Forever
Papers: PTI Cream, Tim Holtz Watercolor, MFT gold
InkDistress Inks: MFT Razzleberry, Grape Jelly, and Tropical Teal, Versamark
Accessories: platinum embossing powder, Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil, MFT layered leaves dies, misc. heart punch, MS heart border punch, clear wink of stella

Challenges:
  SSS WIW - February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.