4/2/16

More Watercolor Stamping + Hand Doodling

Remember THIS card and THIS video? Yes, Dawn really has me inspired - just wish I could be as 'loose' and free as she is with her watercoloring.

I decided to use the flowers from SSS's Birthday Flowers stamping all 3 solid images in distress ink and then hand doodling with distress markers and a sharpie. The zigzag lines are from WPlus9 Doodle Buds, stamped 2nd generation in Hero Arts Black and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I added more of the zigzags in the same distress inks as the flowers, full-strength, then stamped the large HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes and sprayed the entire panel with Shimmer Mist sparkle spray, mounted on Smokey Shadow cardstock and added a few stickers from the SSS April card kit.

Once I stitched the designer paper to another layer of Smokey Shadow, I did some distressing with my fingernails - yep, #truth! It worked! HA HA Everything was mounted on a white card base.





Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Birthday Flowers, Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes, WPlus9 Doodle Buds
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white, DP by SSS, Strathmore Waercolor Paper, PTI Smokey Shadow
InkDistress Inks: Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Cracked Pistachio, Hero Arts Black
Accessories: sparkle shimmer mist, stickers from SSS April card kit, Janome Sew Mini, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.