5/10/16

YAY! It's Your Day

Hi friends - welcome back for another fun sketch over at Splitcoaststampers! You can see the sketch live tomorrow or catch a sneak peek down below.

Goodness, we have so many friends graduating high school this year; one in particular is my co-worker's son - some of my absolute FAVORITE people! He will be attending KState next year so I wanted to make a masculine graduation card but also include KState colors - I think I got them all!
Smiley from Millan.Net

Pretty straight forward card; I added some embossing to the Steel Grey layer and lightly swiped the embossed circles with MFT's sweet tooth ink. The purple circle was cut by combining two MFT wonky circles; the flag is from MFT's blueprints with the sentiment embossed in white. The YAY! was embossed on vellum and hand cut, the arrow was from my stash. Everything was layered on to a Grout Gray card base. I tried the 'stick it' tape to adhere the vellum and boy can you see it on the darker colors. #fail



I NEED a good adhesive for vellum, any recommendations?

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Hello, Beautiful
Papers: MFT Grout Gray, Steel Grey and DP, PTI Smokey Shadow and Royal Velvet, vellum
InkVersaMark, MFT Sweet Tooth
Accessories: Hero Arts black and white embossing powder, MFT Wonky Circles, MFT Blueprints, Heidi Swapp arrow, cuttlebug embossing folder

Challenges:
  SC592

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.