6/16/16

Sunglasses needed - no really! Bright and bold Marching Chick

Greetings friends - how are you? I found some extra time to create this week; I just finished Sandy Allnock's #copicjumpstart class - she's so insanely talented. I tried to branch out and make my shadows/contrasts a bit more dramatic than normal. And then I messed up which direction my 'light' was coming from so I decided it was right in the middle - I shaded both directions! HA!

I didn't get a perfectly stamped image so I traced it - but truly need a finer tip marker. That's okay; I still love this image from Stampingbella! I used MOJO452 sketch for my layout (flipped) and used ALL. THE. BRIGHT. PAPERS. :D A wee bit blinding, yes?



I didn't want a plain white card base so I used a Mama Elephant scalloped die then embossed with large polka dots. The cute little sentiment, washi tape and enamel dots finish it off. As you can see, I made certain to add more fun, bright colors to the inside. Seriously, wouldn't this cheer ANYONE up?

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampingbella Marching Chick
Papers: Doodlebug DP, Neenah 110 lb. and 80 lb.
InkSSS Intense Black
Accessories: Copics, white gel pen, washi tape, sharpie, enamel dots, MFT Blueprints, MFT Stitched Circle Die,  Lil Inkers Dual Rectangle Dies, Mama Elephant Femme Frames, cuttlebug large polka dot embossing folder

Challenges:
  MOJO452

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the bright, cheery colors. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.