4/7/17

Verve Beautiful Things with Mega 3D Dimension

The kind of dimension that doesn't fit in an envelope. :D

I had so much fun creating this card! Those flowers are made from a paperback book, I typically use a brad to secure the flower but this time, to allow for more dimension, I only added glue to the center of each layer.

I cut 6 layers of the flower using Verve's Beautiful Things die, stamped the top layer with Hero Arts Intense Black and colored with Distress Crayons - actually I just laid down some color and smeared it with my finger - yep, sure 'nuff! I added glossy accents to the center of each flower and sprinkled on some chunky glitter.


The background was stamped with Verve's Text Objects and embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder; I smooshed (technical term - HA) on color with Distress Inks, added the black frame, some polka dot vellum leaves and called it good!


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Beautiful Things and Text Objects (looks like they no longer have this one in stock - sorry!)
Papers: Canson water color, PTI True Black, Hero Arts Black note card, PTI polka dot vellum
InkHero Arts Intense Black (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15), Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron distress inks, VersaMark
Accessories: glossy accents, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15), chunky glitter, MFT pierced square dies, paperback book, Verve Beautiful Things die, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.