7/28/17

Continued Birthday Celebration :D

I think I've mentioned once, or ten times, how much I enjoy my birthday...every single year! And this was a big one!


About a week after my birthday, a small group of us gathered to experience an 'escape room' and have dinner together - so much fun! I wanted to celebrate each of them with a small gift; they each went above and beyond to make my birthday so special! I set about making tags, because I LOVE tags and the new Queen and Co. Pretty Presents kit was perfect!


I left the tags completely blank so they could hopefully use them again! I started off by cutting 12 white (front and back) and 6 designer paper tags using the distressed tag by Memory Box (my all-time fave tag). I then stamped each of the pieces of designer paper with the matching distressed stamp in oxide ink, spraying the ink before applying to the designer paper - such a cool effect!







I then set about die cutting the presents and some extra strips of designer paper for the back of the tags (not shown). Assembly line style made these quick and easy! I adhered the foam portion of the present to each tag, added sprinkles, topped with the acetate - included in the kit - and the final piece of designer paper on top.

WE ESCAPED
I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set for the back of the tags, also stamped with oxide ink - these inks stamp SO WELL!

Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend! See you again soon!


Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Queen and Company Pretty Presents
Papers: Neenah 80 lb. white, Queen and Company Pretty Presents
AccessoriesQueen and Company Pretty Presents dies and sprinkles, jute twine, gift bags and tissue from Target

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.