9/27/17

A Flower for You

My mojo has been missing for WEEKS - I haven't even WANTED to create. I've tried a few times but when nothing seemed to work, I just walked away and focused on other things...

This card has literally been in the works for 2 weeks - WOW! So many revisions, so many different directions but I was finally able to finish it last night. I had originally stamped the RAH watercolor background stripes and LOVED the stark black and white but I wanted to add a light gray - that's probably where it all went wrong first. :D

But I kept pushing, tried a 'red' flower, didn't like that, tried so many different things, but alas, I settled on this flower from WPlus9 colored with grays - and a black sharpie. I die cut the hello several times from red card stock; the last time I cut from half red/half silver. I die cut the circle and added some fun foam behind it for extra dimension.




Inside peek of flower/leaves stamped in gray

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are having a GREAT week!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: WPlus9 Modern Peonies, Right at Home background watercolor stripes
Papers: Neenah 80 lb. white, PTI Pure Poppy, Ranger Water Color, MFT silver
Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black, MFT Grout Gray
Accessories: white paint, black embossing powder, SSS hello painted die, MFT Blueprints, fun foam, MFT Wonky Stitched Circles, striped embossing folder

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.