2/15/18

Be Mine - Valentine 2018

Hi - I'm back with a card I created for my hubby for Valentine's Day! UGH - I forgot to look and see who makes the heart stamp, it's a red rubber, wood mounted stamp. I'm sorry; I'll try to remember to look and update my post!

I stamped the heart twice; both with Oxide Inks: Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple. I then added some splatter dots from the MFT Distressed Hearts stamp set and spritzed the panel with water for more of a watercolor look.


From the same MFT stamp set I added Be Mine in MFT Extreme Black ink (and boy is it extreme - LOVE IT). I added some designer paper and washi tape to the inside. I stamped Happy Valentine's Day from Elle's Studio XOXO stamp set and then in the very last photo, you might be able to see where I clear embossed XOXOXO over the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment; LOVE how that turned out!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are having a great weekend!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Distressed Hearts
Inks: MFT Extreme Black, Distress Oxide Inks: Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, VersaMark
Papers: Reverse Confetti True Love, Ranger Water Color, Neenah 110 lb. white
Accessories: washi tape, clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.